Crete Tour 3 in 1
Visit the most famous and popular of all attractions in Crete, the Palace of Knossos. Join us for a journey back 5000 years into myth and legends and learn the secrets of the oldest civilization in Europe, the Minoans. Hear all about the legendary labyrinth and the Minotaur, the half-human monster. This site brings history and legend to life and is a must see on any visit to Crete. Then, continue further to the East of the island towards the famous resort of Elounda where you will make a boat cruise towards the island of Spinalonga. This small island houses an impressive Venetian fortress and was a leper colony until 1950s. In the afternoon, enjoy free time in the pretty town of Agios Nicholaos famous for its small lake in the centre.
- 10.30: arrival at the palace of Knossos and guidance for one hour (optional visit)
- 12.00: departure from Knossos to Elounda (78 km.)
- 13.00: arrival at Elounda (break for lunch)
- 13.30: departure from Elounda to Spinalonga (by boat- optional visit)
- 14.00: arrival at Spinalonga
- 15.00: departure from Spinalonga
- 16.30: arrival at Agios Nicholaos
- 17.30: departure from Agios Nicholaos
- Return to Rethymno 19.30 – 20.00 o’clock
Price*: 35 € (children from 5 – 12 years old half price).
* The price does not include the entrance fees to the Palace (6 €), the boat ticket (7 €) and the entrance fees to Spinalonga island (2 €).
Starting/Ending Time :
Departure & return time they depend the area of your hotel
What´s included :
Transfer from/to your hotel or the nearest area and guided tour.
Pick up from Georgioupolis, Rethymno, Panormo and Bali areas.
This excursion is mostly to visit Spinalonga island and Agios Nicholaos. If you are interested to spent more time in Knossos and visit the Archeological museum, then you must choose “Knossos – Heraklion” tour.