The website www.ammostravel.com (called henceforth as “Website”), has been created and owned by Ammos Travel Private owned company ( called henceforth as “Ammos Travel“), which is located in United Kingdom.
- The whole content of the Website including all information, data, and images displayed, the visual/creative execution, as well as the software and the applications used for the operation and management of the Website, is copyright and property of Ammos Travel or of its respective licensors. Ammos Travel gathers the information that displayed and communicated through the Website primarily from third-party providers, so can’t guarantee the truth, the quality or the accuracy of such information. However Ammos Travel makes effort so as to ensure where possible that the information derives from reliable sources.
- Each user of the Website must use the information provided through the Website only in accordance with the specific use is allowed which means only for the completion of the services provided through the Website. Each user must refrain from any attempt or act of reproduction, appropriation, copying, alteration or change of the information provided through the website and also to refrain in general from any kind of unauthorized use or actions that are not related to the intended use of the website.
- All trademarks and distinctive marks displayed in the Website, (registered or not) belong to Ammos Travel or to its third-party providers to which they related to and /or to its licensors. Each user must refrain from any act of use, exploitation, misappropriation, alteration and in general from any kind of unauthorized use of these distinctive marks & trademarks, or any attempt to mislead the public about the content provider, the owner of this intellectual and industrial property, the service providers and / or the identity of the operator of the Website.
- It is expressly stated that the users have no the right to use or exploit the information and the services provided through the Website or directly by Ammos Travel and / or from its third-party providers, for commercial purposes, eg for the provisioning of similar or other services to third parties with or without financial exchange.
- All services provided through the website are subjected to the general or special Terms governing each service that must be read and accepted by the user before the completion of his transaction
- Protection of Personal Data: The collection, maintenance, processing and forwarding of the personal data that the users notify to Ammos Travel through the Website are collected and subject to use and processing in accordance with the laws concerning the protection of personal data and specifically in accordance the Data Protection Act 1998, as in force.
- Secure Transactions: We recognize that security is an extremely important issue. For the completion of all transactions /payments take place through the website Ammos Travel collaborates with “Paypal, Skrill, Moneybookers, Paysafe” which is a legally licensed Payment Institution by the Central Bank of Greece for the whole European Economic Area. Ammos Travel online payments is PCI-DSS certified according to the rules imposed by the International Organizations and also implements the prerequisite security policies which are constantly evaluated by a certified security auditor.
Ammos Travel PAYMENTS does not store customer card data on its systems. The data is encrypted and transmitted to the international organizations.