On this excursion you will have the opportunity to visit Preveli and Damnoni, located on the south coast of Crete. The first or last stop (it depends the traffic) is at Kourtaliotiko gorge which is one of the most impressive gorges of Rethymno, with its unique natural beauty and several small waterfalls. The bus then takes you to Damnoni beach with its beautiful turquoise and white sand. Upon arrival, you will take the boat to visit Preveli palm beach, one of the most spectacular beaches in Crete, an ideal place for swimming and relaxion. You may visit the palm forest and then the boat takes you back to Damnoni. This excursion will leave you an unforgettable experience!
- Departure & return time they depend the area of your hotel.
- 10.00: arrival to Damnoni
- 10.30: boat trip to palm beach
- Staying at the beach until 14.00 (3 hours)
- 14.20: arrival to Damnoni
- 15.30: departure of the bus
- 15.50: photo stop at Kourtaliotiko gorge
- 16.30 – 17.00: arrival in Rethymno
Price*: 20 € (children from 5 – 12 years old half price).
* Boat fare for adults is 10 € for children from 5 – 12 years old half price)
What´s included :
Transfer from/to your hotel or the nearest area.
Pick up from Panormo, Rethymno and Georgioupolis areas.